PSC Model Questions and Answers
1. In which district is the Malampuzha gardens?
2. Shiva samudram hydro electric project is situated at:
3. The law by which people are asked to submit to government accounts of dealings in foreign currency is :
4. The konkan railway has been constructed between:
Answer: mangalore and mumbai.
5. When did the dynastyof sultans rule over India?
Answer: between13th century A. D and 16th century A. D
6. The scientist who arranged elements according to their increasing atomic weight is :
7. Under which catagory of winds does the cyclone fall ?
Answer: periodic winds.
8. The person who is said to be the "iron man" of india is :
Answer: sardar vallabhai patel.
9. The person who occupied the post of the president of india for two sessions continuously was :
Answer: dr.rajendra prasad
10. The name given to a substance formed by the chemical combination of two or more metals is :
11. Paralysis is caused by disorders connected with :
12. The food item that provides energy for growth is :
13. The scientist who gave scientific laws of heredity for the first time was :
14. Which is a disease caused by disorder of the respiratory system ?
15. Who wrote the book "my life: fidel castro"
Answer: ignacio ramonet
16. Nobel prize in literature 2010 awarded to
Answer: mario vargas llosa.
17. Who won nobel prize for peace 2010
Answer: liu xiaobo.
18. Who was the 1st judge faced impeachment in india?
19. Who wrote the book "the spirit of laws"?
20. Which planet is known as earth's past tense
21. Author of the book " the way to paradise" and "the bad girl "
Answer: mario vargas llosa.
22. India's premier investigating agency?
23. The external intelligence agency of india
24. The 'general motors' company was founded by
Answer: william c. Durant.
25.The largest ocean of the world is
Answer: pacific ocean.
26. Mount everest was named after:
Answer: sir george everest.
27. The japanese call their country as
28. Which film bagged oscar award 2010?
Answer: the hurt locker
29. Who is the winner of us open 2010 women's title?
Answer: kim clijsters
30. What is ajax?
31. Who is the founder of wiki leaks ?
Answer: julian assange
32. How many nations are members of uno ?
33. Which car company released the new brand micra in india recently?
34. Who played the maximum number of test cricket matches ?
Answer: sachin tendulkar
35. Who was the first pakistani to get a noble prize ?
Answer: dr. Abdul salam.
36. Prime minister of england?
Answer: david cameron.
37.What is the expansion of yahoo?
Answer: yet another hierarchy of officious oracle.
38. The first woman ips officer in kerala?
Answer: r. sreelekha.
39. The author of panchathanthra
40. Insulin produced in human body by
41. ILO stands for
Answer: international labour organisation.
42. The first indian to get nobel prize
43. How many players are in a valley ball team
44. Human rights day observed in
Answer: dec 10.
45. The first president of indian national congress
Answer: w c banargee.
46. Universal donor in blood group is
47. Red blood cells are formed in
Answer: bone marrow.
48. Three primary colours of light
Answer: red, green and blue.
49. Most intelligent animal
50. Who preside the first session of aituc
Answer: cr das.
51. Gandhijis first struggle in india
52. First battle of panippath between
Answer: babur and lodi.
53. Nigerian novelist who won the nobel prize
Answer: vol soyinka.
54. The director of the film susanna
Answer: tv chandran.
55. Indian patend act was formed in
56. Kyoto conference was held in