Some Model Questions and Answers related to Data structure and Networks
1. The situation when in a linked list START=NULL is:
2. The term "push" and "pop" is related to:
3. A data structure where elements can be added or removed at either end but not in the middle:
4. The memory address of the first element of an array is called:
Ans. base address
5. When new data are to be inserted into a data structure, but there is no available space, this situation is usually called?
6. Ping is a command used for
Ans. Checking Networking functionality and validity of IP address
7. Normal Switch operates on which layer of OSI model?
Ans. Data Link Layer