Biology Important Questions and Answers for preparing all PSC Examination
1. Water stimulus induces growth movement of plants is called hydrotropism and Chemical stimulus induces growth movement is called chemotropism.
2. The vegetation of Deserts is called Xerophytes.
3. Pituitary gland is called the master gland.
4. Tocoferol is the chemical name of Vitamin E.
5. Cranium is the part of the skull that encloses the brain.
6. Kangaroos at never drinks water in its life.
7. Rhodopsin is the light sensitive pigment of the rod cells of eye.
8. The normal blood pressure of an adult is 120/80 mmHg in which 120 mmHg is the systolic pressure and 80 mmHg is the diastolic pressure.
9. There are 24 ribs (12 pair) in human body.
10. The study of tissues is called Histology.