Selected Questions and Answers from Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Examination held on February 2011.
1. John .............. the newspaper yesterday (use the appropriate verb form):
2. The most tragic event connected with Malabar rebellion:
Answer: Wagon tragedy
3. The disease 'Scurvy' is caused by the deficiency of:
Answer: Vitamin C
4. The author of the Novel 'Trikkottoor Peruma':
Answer: U.A. Khader
5. Which state is known as the 'Jewel of India'?
6. The metal used in storage batteries :
7. The energy in stars is produced by :
Answer: Thermo Nuclear Reaction
8. Which mountain range separates North India from Peninsular India?
Answer: The Vindhyasatpura ranges
9. The state known as 'Granary of India ':
10. The Kerala ADGP who won the President's Police medal of 201 0 :
Answer: Vincent M. Paul
11. Which among the following banks got ISO certificate first?
Answer: Canara Bank
12. Hertha Muller, the Nobel Prize (literature) winner of 2009 belongs to :
13. Which one of the following rights was described by B.R. Ambedkar as the 'Heart and Soul' of the constitution?
Answer: Right to constitutional remedies
14. The first Asian Woman go into space :
Answer: Kalpana Choula
15. 'Poverty and Un-British Rule in India' was written by:
Answer: Dada Bai Naoroji
16. The winner of 64th Santhosh Trophy Football:
17. Who won the Bharata Ratna award of 2008?
Answer: Bhimsen Joshy
18. 'Panchseel', was signed in 1954 between India and :
19. The code name given to India's first atomic explosion at Pokran in 1974 is :
Answer: Buddhan Chirikkunnu
20. The boundary between India and China is known as :
Answer: McMohan line