General English Questions and Answers to prepare all PSC Examinations.
1. The masculine word for “HIND”
2. The adjective of the word ‘Habit’
(d)None of these
3. Constant effort to achieve something is called:
4. .…………… a candle please, I can’t see anything.
5. A combination of several business for a common purpose.
6. The antonym of ‘Delicate’ is:
7. The doctor gave me an injection to ………… the temperature.
Answer: (a)bring down
8. “To come of with flying colours” means:
(a)Very calm and controlled
(b)To succeed with credit
(c)To be easily influenced
(d)To take a decisive step
Answer: (b)To succeed with credit
9. The plane flew out of……………..
10. Do you know the ………….. to apply for a passport?
11. The synonym of ‘authentic’:
12. If I had enough money, …………….
(a)i would build a big house
(b)i build a big house
(c)i had built a big house
(d)i will build a big house
Answer: (a)i would build a big house
13. Too many cooks spoil the …………..
14. An office or post with no work, but high pay