1. Orange Prize 2010 was won by whom?
Answer: c)Barbara Kingsolver
2. Recently G-20 Summit was held in ……………
3. Commonwealth Games 2010 was inaugurated by …………
a)Dr. Manmohan Singh
d)Pratibha Pattil & Prince Charles
Answer: d)Pratibha Pattil & Prince Charles
4. Russian Prime Minister Mr. Vladimer Putin formally opened a Pipeline to ……….
5. As per the Academic ranking of world Universities 2010 which university is considered as the top university?
d)California Institute of Technology
Answer: a)Harvard University
6. Mr. Paul Kagame was re-elected as the President of …………
7. India & …………… signed on an important protocol to the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement recently?
8. Aparna Balan is a famous personality related with ……………
9. NASA announced that the famous Indian- American astronaut Sunita Williams will travel to space for the second time in …………
10. Who is the president of International Cricket Council?
Answer: b)Sharad Pawar
11. India and the ……….. jointly signed on an agreement for co operation on a joint clean Energy research development centre recently.
b)United Arab Emirates
Answer: c)United States
12. Mr. Kim jong-il is a nationality of ……..
Answer: c)North Korea
13. Jnanpith Award for the year 2007 was won by …………
a)Ravindra R kelkar
b)Akhalak Khan Shehariyar
c)M.T. Vasudevan nair
Answer: d)O.N.V Kurupp
14. Which of the following is not a member of SAARC?
15. Who is the new chairman of the National Human Rights commission?
Answer: d)K.G Balakrishnan
16. Azlan shah Cup is associated with which of the following game?
17. What is the full form of ATM?
a)Automatic Tally Machine
b)Automatic Tally Mechanism
c)Automated Teller Machine
d)Any Time Money
Answer: c)Automated Teller Machine
18. The Lok Sabha approved a bill giving equal rights to all citizens of India on ……….. 2010.
Answer: b)Aug 20th
19. Keeping the faith was written by:
c)P.V Narasimha Rao
Answer: d)Somanath Chatterjee
20. Jantar Mantar in …………. is recently included in the list of world Heritage.
21. David Warren who passed away recently was related with:
c)Black box in aeroplanes
Answer: c)Black box in aeroplanes
22. What is the current salary of US President?
23. The prestigious Abel prize for the year 2010 in Mathematics has been awarded to:
b)John Torrence Tate
c)Ranji H Nagaswami
Answer: b)John Torrence Tate
24. Who was crowned Miss Universe 2010?
Answer: b)Jimena Navarrete
25. The 2016 Olympic Games will be held in ……….
d)Rio de janeiro
Answer: d)Rio de janeiro
26. National Sports Day (Indian)is observed on which of the following day every year?
Answer: c)29th August
27. ‘PRADO’ is a famous term associated with …………..
28. Who won the Bronze medal in men’s 10 m air rifle in the world shooting Championship in Munich Germany on july 31 2010?
c)Rajwardhan Singh Rathode
Answer: a)Gagan Narang
29. Maulana Wahibuddin Khan has been coferred the prestigious ………… award.
a)Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award
b)Indira Gandhi Award
c)Nehru Peace Award
Answer: a)Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award
30. Which cricketer was honoured by Indian Air Force by awarding the rank of Group Captain?
Answer: c)Sachin Tendulkar
31. Recently ………… was appointed as UNICEF’s National Ambassador for Promoting child rights and adolescence.
Answer: b)Priyanka Chopra
32. Global Symbol for Indian rupee was designed by whom?
a)D. Subba Rao
Answer: d)D. Udaykumar
33. Which film is the Biggest Box Office Hit?
b)Tomorrow Never Dies
34. Jindal Steel prepares to set up a subsidiary unit in …………
35. The Rajya Sabha on …………… 2010 passed a bill to rebuild Nalanda University.
Answer: b)21st August
36. Which is the most valuable ‘brand’ in the world at present?
37. India’s first air conditioned double ducker train has conducted its trial run in between …………..
c)Mangalore – Coimbatore
d)Morodabad – Bareli
Answer: d)Morodabad – Bareli
38. Mr. Damian Green who visited India recently is a nationality of …………